Alongside traditional construction, Anagi also offers various aspects of design. By incorporating both the fundamentals and nuances of interior and exterior design, we offer our clients a vast range of services for the following buildings and structures:
• Public buildings
• Residential buildings
• Industrial buildings
• Private residences
Always considering customer needs and project requirements, all our design works are executed according to the current Georgian regulations and norms, and include the following features:
• Obtaining Development Regulation Plan ("DRP")
• Topographic survey
• Engineering and geological study
• Demolition design, if any
• Architectural project
• Structural design
• Engineering Communications Project
• Interior design
• Preparation of the preliminary construction budget
We also obtain construction permits from the appropriate municipal services.
Our design works are divided into four distinct stages:
Stage I * – the concept (offering at least two concepts and their presentation)
Stage II – schematic designs (plans, façades, and interiors, with their conceptualization and presentation)
Stage III – design development
Stage IV – the full package of construction documentation and submission to the customer
In addition, Anagi can, on request, perform Copyright Supervision in the process of construction.
* At least two concepts are presented during the first stage. All customer requests are taken into consideration during the preparation of the sketches. After approval, the design is presented to the municipal services to obtain the respective permits.
In 2013 Anagi Mechanization LLC was founded to effectively manage all of our extensive construction equipment and machinery.
After reaching a final agreement with our customers, our dynamic process begins, including preparation for and implementation of construction works.