Anagi is the largest construction company in Georgia. It was founded in 1989 and shortly afterward took up the leading position in the construction sector of the country, currently maintaining this position with dignity.
The main activity of Anagi is civil and industrial construction; the scope of its activities includes the full spectrum of the construction field. The company is ready to offer a full-service package to a customer – starting from design works and completing with the commissioning of the site.
Since 2011 Quality Management System – ISO 9001 has been introduced in the company, which continues to function efficiently. In 2017, Anagi successfully completed recertification in accordance with the rules established by the International Organization for Standardization and obtained ISO 9001:2015 certificate. Implementation of modern technologies and systems in management, and in the first place in construction, is the main priority of Anagi.
The company employs highly qualified engineering personnel, most of them having over 10 years of work experience. Currently, the company employs almost 3 000 people.
We, in Anagi, attach special importance to each customer. We constantly comply with their requirements to the maximum.
The company permanently strives to satisfy highly competitive market requirements and deliver exclusive services considering modern tendencies in the construction sector.
Field of activities and key areas
Anagi offers a full package of design and construction services or any part, thereof, to interested natural and legal persons, including:
- Construction of hotels, residential, public, industrial buildings, and single-family homes
- Interior design and indoor works
- Exterior finishing works
- Management of design and construction activities
- Provision of motor vehicles and construction machinery services
- Laboratory services to determine the quality of building materials and products, and the compliance with Standards
- Advisory services regarding the organization, technology, legal procedures, and other directions of the field.