Anagi, the largest construction company in Georgia, was founded in 1989 and soon after became the most significant enterprise within the construction sector. We have since maintained our critical role with dignity and a continued commitment to excellence.
Anagi is chiefly engaged in civil and industrial construction, covering the full range and all phases of construction. The company is always ready to offer full-service packages to our customers – starting from design work right up to the commissioning of a site.
Since 2011, we have been committed to the Quality Management System – ISO 9001. In 2017, Anagi also successfully completed recertification in accordance with the International Organization for Standardization and obtained its ISO 9001:2015 certificate. In 2019, it received ISO 45001:2018 for proper operation of the labor safety and health management system. Anagi continually prioritizes the implementation of modern technologies and effective management systems, though construction always comes first.
The company employs highly qualified engineers, most with over 10 years experience in the industry, backed up by a strong administrative team comprising high-level professionals in the fields of finance, law, technical support, project management, quality control, and various other spheres. Beyond our engineering specialists, we employ 3,000 professionals from the sector.
The company constantly strives to meet highly competitive market requirements and to deliver exclusive services, while always considering modern improvements and changes to the construction sector.
At Anagi we attach special importance to every single customer and continually fulfill their requirements to the absolute maximum.
Key areas and field of activities
Anagi offers its clientele the full package of both design and construction services, or any individual part, including:
- Construction of hotels, single-family homes, and other residential, public, and industrial buildings
- Interior design
- Interior and exterior finishing works
- Management of design and construction activities
- Provision of construction machinery services and motor vehicles
- Advisory services for an organization, technology, legal procedures, and many other directions within the field
- Laboratory services that determine the quality of building products and materials, and fulfill compliance with the appropriate standards