Anagi is the largest construction company in Georgia. It was founded in 1989 and shortly moved to the leading position in the construction sector of the country, currently maintaining this position with dignity.
Main activity of Anagi is Civil and Industrial Construction and the scope of its activity includes full spectrum of this field. The company is ready to offer full service package to the customer – starting from design works and completing with the comissioning of the site.
Since 2011 Quality Management System – ISO 9001 has been introduced and continues to function efficiently. In 2017 Anagi successfully completed recertification in accordance with the rules established by the International Organization for Standardization and obtained ISO 9001:2015 certificate. Implementation of modern technologies and systems in management, as well as directly in construction, is the main priority of Anagi.
The company employs highly qualified engineering personnel, majority of them having work experience of over than 10 years. Currently nearly 3 000 people are employed by the company.
Here, in Anagi, we give particular importance to each customer. We constantly care about their requirements to the maximum possible limit.
The company permanently cares about satisfying the highly competitive market requirements and delivering of the exclusive service considering modern tendencies in the construction sector.
Main goal of Anagi is to conscientiously perform the obligations undertaken before the customer, which guarantees company long-term reliability.
Field of activities and key focus areas
Anagi offers the full package of design and construction services or any part thereof to interested natural and legal persons, including:
- Construction of hotels; residential, public, industrial buildings and single-family homes
- Interior design and indoor works
- Exterior finishing works
- Management of design and construction activities
- Provision of motor vehicles and construction machinery services
- Laboratory services to determine the quality of building materials and products, and the compliance with Standards
- Advisory services regarding organization, technology, legal procedures and other directions of the field.