Ramaz Gogitidze graduated from Georgian Polytechnic Institute in 1987, Faculty of Civil Engineering, majoring in industrial and civil engineering.
Starting from 2007 Ramaz Gogitidze works as a Chief of Construction District at Anagi Construction Company.
Implemented projects (an incomplete list):
- Football Stadium, Batumi;
- White Sails, Batumi;
- Georgian-American Academy Progress, Batumi;
- Sports Complex, Batumi;
- Botanico, Mtsvane Kontskhi;
- Batumi View, Batumi;
- Ambassadori Cafe, Batumi;
- Hotel Iveria, Kobuleti (reconstruction);
- Hotel Georgia Palace, Kobuleti;
- Z. Zhvania State Administrative Building, Kutaisi (reconstruction);
- Toyota Center, Kobuleti;
- Public School, Nokalakevi;
- Public Service Hall, Ozurgeti;
- Residential House Villa Kobuleti, Kobuleti;
- Hotel Hilton, Batumi.