Malkhaz Tsakadze graduated from Georgian Technical University in 1997, Faculty of Civil Engineering, majoring in civil and industrial engineering and was awarded the qualification of a constructing engineer.
From 2000 to 2001 he worked as a technical supervisor at CID Architecture LTD. Then he continued working in Center-Point Group LTD as a technical supervisor until 2006 and then - as a manager of construction sites. In 2006 – 2010 he held the position of a construction facilities manager at Dighomi District Apartment LTD. In 2006 - 2010 he was the Director of Mziuri Valley LLC in the field of construction. In 2010 - 2012 he worked as a manager of construction units at Georgian Construction Incorporated LLC.
Since 2012 Malkhaz Tsakadze is a senior site manager at Anagi Construction Company.
Implemented projects (an incomplete list):
- Multifunctional Building, Tbilisi;
- Archi Isani B, Tbilisi;
- Aircraft Composites Factory, Tbilisi;
- Hotel-Restaurant of Mikadi Georgia LTD, Rustavi (reconstruction);
- The Trade-Technical Complex of Mikadi Georgia LTD, Rustavi;
- Hotel of Brigitte LTD, Sighnaghi;
- Tea House, Marneuli (reconstruction);
- Multi-storey Residential Building, Bakuriani;
- Multi-storey Residential Complex in Chachava Street, Tbilisi.