Mshentechkontroli LLC is an accredited testing laboratory for construction materials and products, which is focused on timely and high-quality execution of testing procedures in compliance with the methodology set forth in the normative documentation.
In 2006 the laboratory was registered by Batumi Tax Inspection. Since March 10, 2007 it has been operating in compliance with technical regulations of SAK 12:2006 and SST 45001 of the accreditation system. Currently, SST ISO/IEC 17025:2010 certification process is under way.
Since March 10, 2007 until present the laboratory has provided services to more than 250 construction organizations, including up to twenty foreign companies, on the basis of the contracts and letters.
The construction materials and products testing laboratory offers the following services:
• Testing of reinforcement on tension and bending;
• Sand testing;
• Crushed stone testing;
• Sand-and-gravel mixture testing;
• Concrete masonry blocks testing;
• Concrete cube pressure test (concrete grade test);
• Manufacturing, transportation and storage of control concrete cubes at any construction site for the purpose of further testing;
• Determination of the building constructions strength with non-destructive method (foundation, column, slab).
Furthermore, the laboratory offers design and calculation of various grades of concrete, testing of concrete admixtures, provides consultations and methodical guidelines on technical matters.
Address: 258, Fridon Khalvashi Avenue, Batumi, 6009, Georgia
Contact person: Lab Technician, Teimuraz Jojua: Mob. (995) 577 299 349