Mshentechkontroli LTD is the accredited testing laboratory for construction materials and products, which is focused on timely and high-quality execution of testing procedures in accordance with the methodology set forth in the normative documentation.
In 2006 the laboratory has been registered by Batumi Tax Inspection. Since March 10, 2007 it has been operating in compliance with technical regulations of SAK 12:2006 and SST 45001 of accreditation system. Currently, the accreditation under SST ISO/IEC 17025:2010 standards is in process.
Since March 10, 2007 until present the laboratory has provided service to more than 250 construction organizations, among them up to twenty foreign companies, on the basis of the contracts and letters.
Construction materials and products testing laboratory offers the following services:
• Testing of reinforcement for tension and bending;
• Sand testing;
• Crushed stone testing;
• Sand-and-gravel mixture testing;
• Concrete masonry blocks testing;
• Concrete cube pressure test (concrete grade test);
• Manufacturing, transportation and storage of concrete control cubes on any construction site for the purpose of further testing;
• Determination of the building constructions strength with non-destructive method (foundation, column, slab).
Furthermore, the laboratory offers design and calculation of various grades concretes, testing of concrete admixtures, provides consultations and methodical guidelines on technical matters.
Address: 258, Fridon Khalvashi Avenue, Batumi, 6009, Georgia
Contact person: Lab Technician, Teimuraz Jojua: Mob. (995) 577 299 349