Mshentechkontroli LLC is an accredited testing laboratory for construction materials and products. The laboratory focuses on the high-quality and timely execution of testing procedures, all in compliance with the methodology set forth in the normative documentation.
In 2006, the laboratory was registered by the Batumi Tax Inspectorate, and since March 2007 it has been operating in compliance with technical regulations SAK 12:2006 and SST 45001 of the accreditation system. The SST ISO/IEC 17025:2010 certification process is currently underway.
Since March of 2007, the laboratory has provided services for over 350 construction organizations, including up to 40 foreign companies.
The testing laboratory offers the following services:
• Sand testing
• Crushed stone testing
• Sand-and-gravel mixture testing
• Concrete masonry blocks testing
• Testing reinforcement via tension and bending
• Concrete cube pressure tests (concrete grade test)
• The manufacturing, transportation, and storage of control concrete cubes at any construction site for the purpose of further testing
• Determination of building construction strength via non-destructive methods (foundations, columns, slabs)
The laboratory moreover offers designs and calculations for various grades of concrete, testing of concrete admixtures, and provides consultations and methodical guidelines for further technical matters.
Address: 258 Fridon Khalvashi Avenue, Batumi, 6009, Georgia
Contact: Teimuraz Jojua, Lab Technician - (995) 577 299 349
In 2013 Anagi Mechanization LLC was founded to effectively manage all of our extensive construction equipment and machinery.
After reaching a final agreement with our customers, our dynamic process begins, including preparation for and implementation of construction works.