Zaza Tsiskaridze graduated from Russia Polytechnic Institute in 1991, faculty of Construction Road Vehicles and Mechanisms.
In 1998 - 2004 he worked at construction company “Reestablishment” as a chief superintendent of works. In 2004-2007 held the position of an engineer at “Construction 21” Ltd. In 2007 Zaza Tsiskaridze started working as a superintendent of works at “Anagi”.
Since 2011 he works as the chief superintendent of works at construction company “Anagi”.
Implemented projects (incomplete list):
- Multi-storey Residential House Bagrationi 109, construction, Batumi
- Spiritual Gymnasium, reconstruction, Batumi
- Multi-storey Residential House Rustaveli 42/7, construction, Batumi
- Archi Vazisubani, construction, Tbilisi
- The Port Administration Building, construction, Tbilisi
- Residential House Era 54, construction, Batumi
- Port Garden, construction, Batumi
- Maternal and Child Center, construction, Khulo
- Adlia Military Unit Building, construction, Batumi