Ramaz Gogitidze graduated from Georgian Polytechnic Institute in 1987, Faculty of Construction, specializing in Industrial and Civil Construction.
Since 2007 he works as the chief site manager at construction company Anagi.
Implemented projects (incomplete list):
- Hotel Iveria, reconstruction, Kobuleti
- Hotel Georgia Palace, reconstruction, Kobuleti
- Z. Zhvania State Administrative Building, reconstruction, Kutaisi
- Toyota Center, construction, Kobuleti
- Public School, construction, Nokalakevi
- House of Justice, construction, Ozurgeti
- Administrative Building of Lazika, construction
- Residential House Villa Kobuleti, construction, Kobuleti
- Hotel Hilton, construction, Batumi