Davit Shalikadze graduated from Georgian Polytechnic Institute in 1988, Faculty of Civil Engineering, majoring in industrial and civil engineering.
In 1980–1983 Davit Shalikadze worked at the Cost Estimating and Design Bureau of Public Utilities and Amenities of the Autonomous Republic of Adjara as a rodman, technician and finally, as a chief technician-constructor. From 1985 to 1997 he was the head of the workshop at Batumi Housing Multi-Unit Complex producing reinforced concrete constructions, later - a senior site manager.
Starting from 1997 Davit Shalikadze holds the position of a Chief of Construction District at Anagi Construction Company.
Implemented projects (an incomplete list):
- Army City, Tbilisi;
- m² at Hippodrome 2, Tbilisi;
- Archi Isani C, Tbilisi;
- Archi Dighomi 2A, Tbilisi;
- Archi Dighomi 2B, Tbilisi;
- Lisi Green Tower, Tbilisi;
- Lisi Green Town B6, Tbilisi;
- Lisi Green Town B4, B5, Tbilisi;
- The building of the Ministry of Finance of the Autonomous Republic of Adjara, Batumi (reconstruction);
- 9-storey Residential Houses of 135 series, Batumi;
- Air Ropeway, Batumi;
- Residence of Batumi and Lazeti Eparchy, Batumi;
- Piazza Tower, Batumi;
- Adlia Customs Clearance Zone, Batumi;
- State Musical Center, construction, Batumi;
- Customs Clearance Zone, Batumi;
- Service Agency, Batumi.