Ibraim Shalikadze graduated from Georgian Polytechnic Institute in 1985, Faculty of Civil Engineering, majoring in civil and industrial engineering.
In 1986-1992 he worked at the Cost Estimating and Design Bureau of the Autonomous Republic of Adjara as a rodman, draftsman, technician, chief technician and, finally, as a constructor.
In 1993 Ibraim Shalikadze started to work at Anagi Construction Company as a site manager, later – as a senior site manager and, currently, he holds the position of the Director of the Construction Department.
During his career, Ibraim Shalikadze received many awards, including the title of Honorable Constructor of Georgia for his exceptional contribution to the construction development in Georgia.
Implemented projects (an incomplete list):
- International Airport New Terminal, Kutaisi;
- East Point, Tbilisi;
- Galleria Tbilisi, Tbilisi;
- Radisson Blue, Gudauri;
- Twins, Gudauri;
- Alpik, Gudauri;
- Neo, Gudauri;
- Four Seasons, Gudauri;
- Hotel on Freedom Square, Tbilisi;
- State Musical Center, Batumi;
- Airport Administrative Building, Mestia
- Tbilisi Gardens, Tbilisi;
- Hotel and Residential Complex, Bakuriani;
- Marjanishvili Square, Tbilisi (reconstruction);
- Ford Center, Tbilisi;
- Audi Center, Tbilisi;
- Gldani Professional Training Center, Tbilisi;
- Gldani Swimming Pool, Tbilisi;
- City Mall - Gldani, Tbilisi;
- Customs Clearance Zone, Tbilisi;
- m² at Nutsubidze, Tbilisi;
- Shavteli street, Tbilisi (reconstruction);
- Anagi House, Batumi;
- Residential House on Saakadze Square, Tbilisi;
- Tabori - Hotel and Golf Club, Tbilisi;
- Residential House at Tsereteli 117, Tbilisi;
- Aerostructures Manufacturing Facility, Tbilisi.